The unit is made of a seawater proof aluminium alloy and executed with a single peripheral dial. The dial is protected by means of an unbreakable, transparent and UV proof protective cover. All decorative parts of the housing are black anodized. The lever unit can be equipped with single or twin levers and with spherical knobs or cross bars. The basic signal transmitter is a 2KOhm potentiometer that returns 10-90% of its supply voltage over the full lever travel of 120°.
Type-approved by ABS, BV, CCS, DNV-GL, LRS, NKK , RINA and RMRS
Available output signals
- Integrated CAN;
- Integrated signal transmitters e.g. 4-20mA;
- Micro switch contacts for e.g. clutch control;
- Integrated emergency order telegraph system of the “pointer” type (single lever only);
- Mechanically lockable cross-levers;
- Stepper motors for:
- Automatic line-up (Electric Shaft);
- Electrical fine adjustment;
- Haptic feedback;
- Programmable detents (palpable stops);
- Integrated pushbuttons, signal lamps, dimmers or buzzers (BUK-C extended);
- Other options on request.