KC-06 joysticks come as X, XY, or XYZ types, all available with a IP22 or IP56, the latter having a protective harmonica type of sleeve. Standard signal transmitter for each direction is a single 5KOhm potentiometer.
The KC-06 joysticks are type-approved by ABS, BV, CCS, DNV, GL, LRS, NKK , RINA and RMRS
- Multi-ganged potentiometers for X and Y, twin gang for Z direction;
- Spring return feature available in all three directions;
- Micro switches in X and/or Y direction;
- Stepper motors in X and/or Y direction for:
- Automatic line-up (Electric Shaft);
- Haptic feedback (for instance programmable vibration intensity);
- Programmable detents (palpable stops).